GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Randkologia
IQElite.com is an online service for intelligent individuals of an IQ higher than 120, assisting in searching for a relationship. IQElite.com is operated by Randkologia (“Randkologia” or “we”).
In order to access or use the Randkologia, www.iqelite.com website (the “Website”), you must register with Randkologia. Your access to and use of the Website creates a legally binding agreement between you and Randkologia. By accessing the Randkologia, www.iqelite.com website or registering with Randkologia, you acknowledge to have read, understood and accepted the General Terms and Conditions set forth below (these “Terms” or this “Agreement”).You are bound exclusively by these Terms.
These Terms specify the conditions that apply for the use of the Website and other services offered by Randkologia from time to time, including use of the Randkologia database system (the “Services”).
You must be at least 18 years old to register or use the Website. Access or use of the Website or its contents by any person under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
Table of Contents
- Objections to Fees Charged for Chargeable Services
- Term and Termination
- Unauthorized Use
- Proprietary Rights of Randkologia
- Content Posted on the Site
- Interaction with other users
- Copyright Policy
- Disclaimers; No Warranties
- Limitation on Liability
- Governing Law; Disputes
- Advertisers and Links
- No Professional Advice
- You consent that this Agreement is binding on you in electronic form.
- Your access to the Website and the Services requires registration with Randkologia. You may use your own personal password and username to register with Randkologia. By registering with Randkologia you represent that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement.
- We are entitled to block your access to the Website if you unlawfully use the Website or the Services, in particular in the case of any use of the Website or Service in violation of this Agreement.
- You may access the Website and the Services free of charge. Certain Services offered by Randkologia carry a fee. In order to use these Services, you will have to become a paying subscriber of these Services.
- If your access is blocked for breach of this Agreement, any credit balance not used will be forfeited by you and no refund will be due to you.
- By providing Randkologia with payment information, you authorize and instruct Randkologia to bill your credit or debit card account for the amount of the fee payable for the Services you ordered, and to bill your account again prior to the expiration of the current term of the subscription for these Services, unless you terminate the renewal of this Service. “Test Membership” or “Standard Membership” is subscribed to “Standard Membership”. The termination must be requested using the respective link in “Account” in “Premium Membership”, if available, or by facsimile to + no less than fourteen days after the expiration of your current subscription term or, if another termination period was communicated when buying the access period, within this other stated termination period, indicating your full name and username. If you terminate a Service, you will be responsible for the cost of this Service through the expiration date of the current subscription period.
- In addition to these Terms, your subscription to the Services is governed by the subscription policies posted on the Website from time to time.
Objections to Fees Charged for Chargeable Services.
- Any objections to amounts debited or fees charged must be raised and substantiated in writing within fourteen days from debit of the objected fees or from the receipt of the objected invoice to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to raise the objections within this fourteen-day period constitutes your unconditional approval of the respective charges and your waiver of any further right to object to these charges. Any costs or fees incurred due to the delay or default of payment are the responsibility of the Client. In the event of a delay or default of payment, interest will be charged in accordance with prevailing statutory regulations.
- Interruptions to any Services generally do not entitle you to object to charges for these Services. Minor interruptions are interruptions that last less than two consecutive days. Interruptions of any Service for more than two days only entitle you to an extension of access to that Service for a time period equal to that of the interruption, except if the interruption lasts for more than 7 days. In this case you are only entitled to a refund of the pro-rated amount of the subscription fee paid for this Service for the time period during which you have been unable to use this Service, but not for any other damages, costs or expenses you may have had as a result of this interruption.
Term and Termination.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or the Services. This Agreement will only terminate if either you or we terminate your membership pursuant to the provisions of this Section 5. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. Your termination will become effective within fourteen days of receipt of your notice of termination. Should we receive your notice of termination within less than fourteen days prior to the expiration of the current subscription period of any Service you have purchased, we will be entitled to charge you for the subsequent subscription period. Thereafter, this Service will automatically expire without any action on your or our part. If you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to any refunds, indemnity or reimbursement of any costs or expenses.
- Randkologia may terminate your membership for any reason, effective on sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or another email notice address that Randkologia received from you by any of the means of communications set forth in Section 5.1 above. If Randkologia terminates your membership in any chargeable Services because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. In all other cases, you will be entitled to a refund of the pro-rated amount of the subscription fee paid for this Service from the date of termination through the expiration date of the current subscription period, but not for any other damages, costs or expenses you may have had as a result of this termination.
- Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 10, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- The Website and the Services are only for the personal use of individuals, for purposes consistent with the Website, the Services and this Agreement. Organizations, companies, businesses and other legal entities (including non-profit organizations) may not become members and may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose.
- You may not use the Website or any of the Services for any activity other than to seek a partner for you personally. Without limitation, you may not use the Website or any of the Services in connection with any commercial, promotional, political or group activities or for any commercial or non-commercial research, or engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users to buy or sell any products or services, or transmit any chain letters or junk email to other users of the Website or the Services. In order to protect our users from advertising or solicitation, Randkologia reserves the right to restrict the number of emails that you may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which Randkologia deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Collecting personal information or data, including email addresses of members, or other information that is available to you on the Website or through the Services, by electronic or other means, is strictly prohibited. Framing of or linking to the Website to any other website without written permission from Randkologia is prohibited. You may not resell any Services or any data or other information available to you on the Website or through the Services.
- You may not create more than one profile on the Website.
- You and the other users are solely responsible for complying with federal, state, local and foreign laws and regulations applicable to them. Randkologia is not liable for any violations of applicable laws or regulations by any users of the Website.
- You may not include any telephone numbers, instant messenger numbers, street addresses, URLs or email addresses in your public profile.
- You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Membership in, and use of, the Service is void where prohibited
Proprietary Rights of Randkologia.
- Any and all rights to programs, services, processes, software, technologies, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrightable material, inventions, and any and all materials pertaining to Randkologia (the “Proprietary Rights”) are exclusively owned by, or licensed to, Randkologia. Your use of the Website or any Service does not create a license to, and you are not entitled to, use for any purpose any trademarks, service marks, trade names, or copyrightable materials.
- Use of any and all programs, services, processes, software, technologies, inventions, and any and all materials pertaining to Randkologia is permitted only for the purpose permitted pursuant to Section 6 above, and all goodwill created as a result of your use of these rights inures to the sole benefit of Randkologia. Reproducing any programs, services, processes, software, technologies, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrightable material, inventions, and any and all materials protected by Proprietary Rights for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited.
Content Posted on the Site.
- You and the other users are solely responsible for any materials (including profiles or photos) and messages (collectively, "Content") that you or they publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Website or otherwise transmit to other users.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Website, you represent to all users of the Website and Randkologia that the information in the Content is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Randkologia an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute and sell such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor postings of users on the Website or communications among users of the Website as well as any disputes that may arise between you and other users of the Website. You understand and agree that Randkologia may review and remove any Content for any reason, including Content that in the sole and absolute judgment of Randkologia violates this Agreement or might be offensive or illegal or violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of any users of the Website.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited on the Website. Randkologia reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion (including notifying legal authorities) against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
- may be offensive to Website users, such as Content that promotes, threatens or advocates racism, bigotry, hatred or physical or emotional harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- you know is false, misleading, promotes illegal activities or is insulting, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or invites any conduct that is insulting, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or enables unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted or other proprietary work, such as providing computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protected devices, or providing music or links to music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner;
- provides instructional information about illegal or potentially harmful activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or otherwise unauthorized or unlawful purposes from other users;
- encourages or requests others to engage in commercial activities and/or purchase or sales, including auctions, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, promotions, pyramid schemes or similar activities; or
- otherwise is inappropriate for the Website, in Randkologia’s sole and absolute judgment;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or from any other person, except for the permitted purposes set forth in Section 6.
- Posting of Personal Information: Randkologia is not responsible for the use or misuse of any personal information that you disclose on the Website. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Website or in connection with the Services. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Website or release to others.
Interaction with other users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website. Randkologia does not guarantee success in establishing any contact during your membership term, nor is Randkologia liable if no contact is established during your membership term or contacts do not lead to a relationship.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, trade names, or other proprietary or confidential information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of these rights. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website or misused in connection with the use of any of the Services by another user, please send the following information to this email address: email@example.com under the heading “Violation of Proprietary Rights”: electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security and protection of your private and personal information is of great concern and importance to Randkologia. The following discloses our information gathering and usage practices:
- In order to provide its services, Randkologia must collect certain personally identifiable information and data from you (the “Personal Data”). Personal Data includes, but is not limited to, information such as age, gender, email addresses, evaluation results of the personality tests, and personal statements and pictures you post on our Website. Personal Data may be collected, stored, processed, and used by Randkologia for the purpose of providing its services.
- Randkologia treats all of your Personal Data with the utmost care for your privacy and security. Randkologia does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose customer lists or Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties without your permission. However, for purposes of providing its services to you, Randkologia may store your Personal Data on servers of third parties or disclose your Personal Data to third parties who provide products or services to you or us (e.g., our credit card processing company or third party vendors accessible through our Website). These third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for any purpose unrelated to providing their products or services to you or us.
- In the event that Randkologia is acquired or substantially all of its assets are transferred as part of a sale of the company or its parent or otherwise, your Personal Data could be transferred to a third party. By accepting the Terms, you have expressed your consent to such a transfer of your Personal Data. Further, in the event we make a material change in the way we collect Personal Data, use Personal Data, or change our email policies, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our Website.
- Randkologia might in the future let third parties use its database of users for the promotion of very limited offers for its members. Under no circumstance will we sell to third parties your email address or other personal information.
- Randkologia may use your Personal Data for the purposes of advertising, market research, for research and analysis to enhance or modify our Website and services. Furthermore, you give your explicit consent to receive email newsletters from Randkologia. This consent may at any time be cancelled.
- Randkologia may transmit data on an anonymous basis to other vendors or service providers in connection with the products or services provided by them to you or us for conducting research or analysis related to their products or services. By accepting the Terms, you have expressed your consent to such an anonymous transfer of your Personal Data.
- Randkologia use contact importers. We thus ask users of different social networks to enter their passowrd to that network. However, in no instance does Randkologia store this password. The password is only used to login once and import contacts or post a message to contacts.
- Randkologia explicitly warns you that data protection for data transmission in open networks such as the Internet cannot be fully guaranteed given the state of the art. You are solely responsible for the security of the data which you transmit on the Internet.
Disclaimers; No Warranties.
- Randkologia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network connections or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Website, including injury or damage to you or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website or the Services. None of the foregoing shall be deemed to be an interruption of Services for purposes of Section [4.2] above.
- Randkologia is not responsible and assumes no liability for
- any inaccurate or incomplete information of any Content posted on the Website or communicated in connection with any of the Services or any Content that is listed in Section [8.4] or that otherwise violates these Terms or applicable laws or regulations, whether this Content is provided by users of the Website or Services or any third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized as part of the Services;
- the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or any of the Services;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your or any other user’s communications;
- any violation of these terms or applicable laws or regulations by any user;
- any physical or emotional harm or death as a result of, or in connection with, any contact with other users, including without limitation as a result of any illness contracted from other users, or any physical or emotional violence afflicted by any user in any contact with you or during any relationship;
- the lack of any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Services;
- any illegal access of your account by third parties; or
- any failure to meet any other user or lack of success as a result of using the Website or the Services.
- THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS." OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, Randkologia MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
Limitation on Liability.
You assume full responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the Services. Under no circumstances will Randkologia or any of its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damages, including personal injury or death, suffered by you or any third party in connection with your use of the Website or any of the Services, as a result of any Content posted on the Website or transmitted in connection with the Services or otherwise by or on behalf of users, or in connection with any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. Neither Randkologia nor any of its affiliates are liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website or the Services, even if Randkologia has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In case the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited or limited under applicable law, Randkologia’s liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by applicable law. Randkologia's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount of the fees paid, if any, by you to Randkologia for the Services purchased by you during the term of your membership.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Randkologia from and against any and any and all damages, obligations, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any claims brought against Randkologia as a result of your use of the Website or the Services or your violation of any rights, including intellectual property rights of Randkologia or others, or any violation of these Terms.
Governing Law; Disputes.
- This Agreement, the Services and your use of the Website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of Delaware for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Website and/or the Services.
Communications from Randkologia to you regarding the Website and the Services are provided through display masks upon "login" or via email to the address communicated by you in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. Communications from you to Randkologia shall be sent via email or by facsimile or regular mail to the addresses explicitly set forth herein or on the Website for the purpose for which such notice is sent.
Advertisers and Links.
The Website may contain links to third party websites, endorsers or advertisers. These links are included as a convenience and do not imply any endorsement or responsibility by Randkologia for, or any association or relationship of Randkologia with, these endorsers, advertisers or third party websites or their operators. The third party websites, endorsers or advertisers are independent of and not controlled by Randkologia, and Randkologia is not responsible for the contents of any advertisements or websites, services or goods of any third parties, endorsers or advertisers.
No Professional Advice.
Any information or advice that may be posted on the Website or communicated in connection with the Services is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a licensed mental health practitioner or other professional. Randkologia, the Website and the Services do not provide psychological advice or medical or diagnostic services. Randkologia makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website or the Services.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Randkologia regarding the use of the Website and the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be replaced with a valid and enforceable provision which most closely reflects the intent and bargain set forth in these Terms, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
These Terms are subject to change by Randkologia at any time by posting such changes on the Website. Randkologia shall not be required to explicitly point out any such changes to you and such changes will become effective immediately after such posting. You have the option to object to the amended Terms within a period of ten days from the date of posting in which case this Agreement shall terminate, your access to the Website and the Services shall cease, and you will be eligible for a pro-rata refund of any credit balance then remaining on your account.Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.